GuruGal.com: Conversation Starters from "The Tower of Power"

Monday, February 14, 2011

Conversation Starters from "The Tower of Power"

http://www.towerofpower.com.au/101-conversation-starters

A few of my favorites in a long list:

“What do you think of that book?” “Looks like a great drink. What is it?” “I love this place because it’s got great energy.”

“Where are you from?”

“It’s so hot today.” “The great sun is burning this afternoon.” “It’s freezing! Do you know the temperature?”

“I was just listening to radio on my way here and can’t believe what happened in Africa. Have you heard about the flying frozen fish?”

“You seem like a [kind/hard working/problem solving/positive personality trait] person. I like that.”

“What was the best thing before sliced bread?” “In an emergency, why do you have to break glass to get a hammer to break glass?” “Can crop circles be square?”

“When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?”

“What do you for fun?”

No comments: